One candle too many on your website’s birthday cake?
Be thankful you don’t age as fast as it does!
Users want a website that can keep up with them! A website that is attractive, fast, responsive and easy to navigate. Not only that, it must be easily accessible, readable and functional on every device from their laptop to their tablet and smartphone.
Has your website quietly cruised into old age?
Let’s check its pulse:
How long does it take to load? Time it.
Research has found that 57% of visitors will abandon a site if it takes more than 3 seconds to load.*
How long do visitors stay on your site? Seconds, minutes…
A good site will draw visitors and see them browse the website longer by providing relevant content and easy navigation. The more pages they visit and the longer they stay, the better.
Do visitors go beyond your Homepage? Dig deeper.
If the answer is ’no’, you need to take a closer look at your content. Is it relevant, is it easy to read, and does it invite people to stay longer?
Does your site look good on mobile? Responsive is a requirement.
If mobile visitors have to pinch and zoom to read your website, it is not responsive. A responsive site adjusts based on the device by optimizing the design, readability and navigation. 30% of mobile shoppers abandon a transaction if the experience is not optimized for mobile.* This is the new norm.
Is your content stale? SEO is key.
Keeping your content up-to-date shows you care about your business and your customers. And it is best to spend time analyzing keywords that visitors may use to search for content on your website, so they can actually find you online!
A new website offers your brand a chance to be young, vibrant and relevant again.
Give us a call for a quick chat or site audit
A few fast facts about mobile browsing.
- There are over 1.2 billion people accessing the web from their mobile device.* More than DOUBLE the population of North America. *Trinity Digital Marketing
- 3 out of 4 Canadians own a smartphone; well above the rates in the US and other developed markets.* *comScore
- Three-quarters of retailers offer a mobile-optimized site, either responsive or separate mobile domain.* *Google
- Canadians spend an average of 1 HOUR and 52 MINUTES daily on the Internet via their mobile phone.* *We Are Social
- One-fifth of Canadian online shoppers (19%) have made a purchase in the past 12 months via their smartphone (15% via their tablet).* *Business Vancouver
- 72% of tablet users make purchases on their devices on a weekly basis.* *Digital Buzz