REPORTS TO: Director, Strategic Communications & Marketing
DEPARTMENT: Client Services
circus is on a growth trajectory, and we are looking for someone with the ‘it’ factor to be part of the team that breaks new ground and tangibly contributes to the overall growth and success of the company.
We’re looking for an “account-preneur” – someone who is conceptually strong with a thorough understanding of digital marketing and client services, who is excited by the opportunity to work at a smaller, award-winning agency outside the downtown core. (Yes, they do exist!)
We might be a smaller agency, but we work with big names you’ll recognize. Our clients love our out-of-the-box ideas that shape and move their business forward.
We’re looking for someone whose clients love working with them, not just because they are a wonderful person, but because they bring bold marketing ideas and expertise, outstanding results, and deliver high quality client service.
If you have ‘it’, please email your application with cover letter to email@example.com.
Responsible for retaining and growing an existing business portfolio in addition to prospecting, acquiring, and managing new business. This will include:
- Managing your business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
- Providing day-to-day management of assigned accounts ensure client campaigns, reports, and projects are being progressed and delivered on time, on budget and to the highest standard.
- Developing and managing the execution of game-changing marketing plans and programs for clients including analysis and optimization.
- Managing accounts’ financial aspects (budgets, estimates, fees, etc.).
- Providing regular status reports to Director and client for all initiatives.
- Developing and delivering effective presentations to clients/prospects.
- Being a brand advocate for circus in the market with clients and industry partners.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a proven track record when it comes to developing and maintaining strong business relationships with decision makers to build profitable business opportunities.
- Is creative but also a critical thinker. You ask great questions, solve problems, and bring fresh and strategic ideas to the table.
- Is goal oriented, motivated by consistently attaining and/or surpassing sales and revenue targets.
- Maintains an ‘always learning’ attitude and stays ahead of the industry thinking on emerging trends.
- Thrives on winning new business and creating client focused solutions that shape brands.
- Is energized by constantly meeting with new clients to uncover new opportunities and have proven success in opening doors to new client opportunities.
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills both in large and small groups.
- Has strong interpersonal skills able to work independently or within a team environment.
- Can work under pressure with grace and professionalism.
- Is entrepreneurial. Self-motivated and directed.
- Has strong organization and analytical skills.
- Has demonstrated exceptional client relationship skills.
Special Skills & Requirements
- University Degree or Post-secondary certification in Advertising/Marketing
- Minimum 3-5 years full time agency experience
- Excellent understanding of and experience in digital marketing
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience working on fully-integrated campaigns
JOB TYPE: Start date Q2 2023
REMUNERATION: $60,000-$63,000 base salary based on experience + bonus potential + health plan + 10 vacation days + 10 paid personal days
LOCATION: Predominantly remote with occasional in-office located in Halton Hills, Ontario.
TRAVEL: Must have a car and valid driver’s license.