POSITION TITLE: Account Coordinator, Digital Marketing Agency
(ONE YEAR CONTRACT)
REPORTS TO: Director, Strategic Communications & Marketing
DEPARTMENT: Client Services
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on integrated, multi-channel programs, with a focus on supporting the team and managing the deliverables on campaigns. You will report directly to the Director, Strategic
Communications & Marketing and are responsible for managing the projects, timelines, resources and budgets for assigned clients. You will be able to recognize and seize business opportunities, juggle priorities, navigate complex and time sensitive projects and develop strong relationships with both clients and fellow circus troupe members. You will have a good understanding of operational and production costs and have a deep passion for all things creative.
In this role you will have the opportunity to collaborate with the Director on a wide range of strategies and campaigns and grow professionally.
- Develop and maintain a relationship of trust for a diverse portfolio of B2B clients
- Identify the resources required for projects
- Write project briefs that meet client’s objectives and budget
- Review deliverables with the creative and web teams and take a lead role in project management to monitor and manage project deadlines
- Present proposals and creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and circus teams by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Ensure all processes and procedures are followed, quality standards are met and that projects are completed profitably and within budget
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns
- Write reports and offer insights and recommendations for internal review
- Assist in the development of project budgets and track budgets to ensure projects stay on budget
- Alert Director of project scope changes or budget issues
- Follow up with clients
And, naturally, other duties as required.
Skills & Expertise:
- Entrepreneurial, passionate spirit with a strong sense of ownership, proactive approach, drive, and desire to succeed and be accountable for performance
- A positive, independently motivated, and team-focused attitude
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- A persuasive and engaging oral and written communicator with demonstrated advertising and corporate copy writing skills
- Exceptional skills in the planning, prioritization of multiple projects and tasks with meticulous attention to detail in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Ability to recognise and anticipate problems, and gather and analyse the information necessary to resolve those problems
- Able to assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while paying attention to detail
- Ability to develop, manage and reconcile budgets and forecast client revenue
- IT literacy and awareness of how the industry is developing in the light of new communication technologies
- Ability to use Google Analytics for analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social media, website trends and best practices and an ability to determine and convey their potential impact upon various clients
- Reflective and analytical, appreciative of feedback and dedicated to improvement and self-development
- Must be an original thinker with strong problem-solving skills – innately curious and a natural problem solver
- Most have great communication skills. Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Confident presenter both online and in person
- Organized, multi-tasker – able to juggle multiple priorities and timelines fearlessly and gracefully
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in marketing, communications, or business
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in an advertising and/or marketing role preferably in a marketing or advertising firm/B2B preferred.
- Highly proficient in digital marketing tactics such as SEO, CPC, Social/Digital Media, and Website best practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel in Canada and abroad
JOB TYPE: 1 year contact. Start date summer 2022.
REMUNERATION: $40,000- $42,500 per year + health plan + 10 vacation days + 10 paid personal days
LOCATION: Combination of work from home + in-office located in Halton Hills, Ontario.
TRAVEL: Must have a car and valid driver’s license.
We have a mix of in office and work from home