Horizon Interactive Awards
An award-winning website redesign/rebuild for mchhomes.ca, leveraging the power of UX/UI.
MCH Homes is a residential property developer based in Chatham, Ontario, that builds and sells new homes, from singles and semis to bungalows and 2 story homes.
Revamp the website’s design to match the updated brand image and keep up with current website trends, all while improving the user experience and effectively showcasing inventory.
This was more than a graphic design job. In order to create as smooth a user experience as possible, while still showcasing sophisticated branding and design elements, we placed a large emphasis on UX/UI design for this project, to truly create a holistic transformation.
WHAT WE DID
- Implemented modern UI elements to filter properties, simplifying the process for users to find their perfect home
- Added robust sitewide search to help users get straight to what they are looking for
- Restructured content hierarchy, simplifying the user journey
- Filtered URLs, allowing sales team to pre-filter properties to send to leads
- Integrated CRM system to capture leads and create streamlined workflows from follow up to closed deals
THEY ASKED. WE DELIVERED.
- Website rebuild/redesign
- Website programming
- CRM integration
- Image sourcing & design
- Reduced the user journey to discover homes from 3 clicks to 1
- GOLD Horizon Interactive Award Winner
Want to start a project or just say hi? We'd love to talk with you, so why not drop us a note.Contact Us